Mailstream Productivity Series Mail Inserter

MPS_Advisor--prodDetail_Large

Non-stop performance: Redefined

Introducing the new mailstream Productivity Series, the next generation of ultra high-speed mail inserters. This new family of intelligent mail finishing systems redefines non-stop performance, running up to 26,000 mail pieces per hour with greater flexibility and integrity.
Driven by the newly designed mailstream engine, interchangeable friction and rotary feeders, high productivity inputs and enhanced envelope sealers, the mailstream system combines an 18 percent increase in speed with a 10 percent increase in reliability and performance for an overall 28 percent boost in achieve throughput. It’s the new mailstream math.

Categories: ,

Product Description

Non-stop performance: Redefined

Introducing the new mailstream Productivity Series, the next generation of ultra high-speed mail inserters. This new family of intelligent mail finishing systems redefines non-stop performance, running up to 26,000 mail pieces per hour with greater flexibility and integrity.
Driven by the newly designed mailstream engine, interchangeable friction and rotary feeders, high productivity inputs and enhanced envelope sealers, the mailstream system combines an 18 percent increase in speed with a 10 percent increase in reliability and performance for an overall 28 percent boost in achieve throughput. It’s the new mailstream math.

Additional Information

速度

达26,000个/小时

信封

宽 – 最小 7” (178mm) 最大11 1/2” (292mm)
深– 最小 3 7/8” (98mm) 最大6 3/8” (162mm)

整理厚度

32” (8mm)

保用

控制系统保证期1年,受限制的零件和服务保证期90天

服务

必能宝全球服务和支持。备件齐全。

RESOURCES